Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sex and The City

Aahhhh my favorite show of all time. I really wish it wa still on, and i dont mean the reruns that are on some of the channels. Its just not the same watching them minus the curse words and with commercials. I have to say besides Carrie being my favorite Samantha always managed to crack me up. Everything she said, what she did and how she did i just loved. She had no shame and owned her sexuality, i love it. Also the fact that she was a successful single woman was awesome i loved that she refused to settle down. I dont have a favorite episode i did like some more than others but i could never choose just one as my all time favorite.

Miranda i had mixed feelings about. I felt didnt like that she was always bringing the other girls down in a way. She was the most realistic of the four and i think she could have used some fairy dust in her life. Shes cute tho i love the episode where shes on a date with a gur and she had just gotten her braces on and she smiles and has all this food stuck in them! Hahaha i never laughed so hard!

And dear Charlotte. The eternal optimist. She was so innocent and just looking for Mr. Right the whole time. I must say i liked everything about Charlotte there isnt anything i can think of that turned me off about her. I really wish i could just snap my fingers and trade places with one of them, who it doesnt really matter they were all fabulous (and their wardrobes too).

S6_versace_couture_large

Tumblr_ll3s8jcbve1qdwobko1_500_large
                        hahahaha!

Tumblr_lkmz6lfaq11qivwt0o1_1280_large

Tumblr_ld3br8opym1qcw576o1_500_large

X_2dc9ce7e_large

Satc_season4_episode66_514x330_032920041251_large

Tumblr_leo5p31vwp1qf06nao1_500_large

Tumblr_lnvc8ylcq01qhv5hio1_400_large

xoxo - clem

No comments:

Post a Comment